Sunday, March 13, 2011

Fellow Spectator

Fellow Spectator by shanleytulip
Fellow Spectator a photo by shanleytulip on Flickr.
The first half marathon/5K walk was this weekend at the Sarfari Park in Escondido. Hopefully they'll get the kinks worked out for next year. The course for the walkers was supposed to be done twice to get up to a full 5K but we also got to play frogger across 2 lanes of runners to get to the start. Tip: stand next to a stroller, preferably double wide.

I did get some good shots and was able to test out my new camera hand strap for the next adventure.

You can click on the picture above to see a few more but if you know me, you know I have a hundred more I'm happy share.

PS to my stalkers - I think I made it easier for you to comment on the posts. . . . . .

No comments: