Monday - one of my specialities, ground turkey, onions and whatever. . . in this case 2 cans of white beans. Normally, I'd use one giant pan but decided to branch out a little.
Tuesday - plenty of pans used the night before so I mixed the corn bread muffins right in the measuring cup.
I decided to skip the whole greasing the pan since there has to be some point to a silicone muffin pan.
Wednesday - I had a lot of corn bread crumbles left over from the sticky silicone so in the morning I made eggs with cornbread mixed right it. That was definitely a we recommend. No picture though. Dinner was fish, tilapia with some
Thursday - One more time with the frying pan. Chicken and apple sausages.
And since it's starting to look like I'm solely a carnivore, here's the full dinner.
Friday - Leftovers. What? I heated them up.
Saturday - And for the grand cooking finale, lime jello.
And I'm done :)







1 comment:
Impressive!!!
Post a Comment